<body> Lost In Beauty-
...She's Beautiful

phil
dance dance dance for His glory...

...Beauty ProDucts

wish 1: healed from my injury
wish 2:Strength as I journey through this life
wish 3: fulfillment of joy

...Other beauties
Amos
Ben
Bokai
Carrina
Charlene
Cherlyne
Clare

Choon Yang
Eric
Eugene
Hui Yu
Irene
Jessica
Joelle
Jonk
Joel
Kelly
Meiling
Mei Sing
Milton
Ming Xuan
Rachel
Sarah
Simon
Sinyi
Talia
Terry
Wan Ting
Xu Bin
Yap min
Yi Qing
Zhi Yin

...EXIBITIONS



...BEAUTITALK


insert tagboard here
 

Friday, April 29, 2005


Have not been blogging for a while...so here goes: Happy Birthday to me (X3), Happy Birthday to Phyllis! hehe...so happy, though I didn't get in HKAPA but pam was so sweet to have this mini celebration with two slices of chocolate cake together with kelment and chuang yet. We celebrated at some coffee shop with we had lunch there...it was so sweet of them...eeeww and they sang a birhtday song for me! hehe...and went I got home there was another cake waiting for me to feast on...haha. Tomorrow after training at smss, I will be having lunch with my teammates! Really looking forward to it! Lalala...though I did not receive any presents but I am really happy for all the birthday wishes and the people whom I spent with today. Esp with chern, my twinnie viv, sheryl, my classmates and ex-classmates! I could not have ask for a better birthday, really! :) & another 7 more minutes and my birthday will be over and I had lots of fun...haha :) *winks* love every minute of being 18! lalala...*all smiles!*

Well the most shocking and disturbing news of the day is that my FC lecturer was arrested in bangkok for being involve in a child sex case and he was suspended from his duties in TP...apparently he posted messages on the internet for sex in return for $200 bucks...he picked an undercover cop and was arreted for this act... this has been passing around the whole day and it seems the HOT TOPIC of today. And now eveyone seems to know about it! Mum was horrifield when I told her that he teaches me!!! At least I am not in his tutorial class! Heng man!

OlTC camp was relly fun! Some of the games were really fun some were played before but overall it was good... the food was ok except for the veggie which seems to look and taste worse each time! But we were all hungry so anything goes. Our group had 8 people which consisted of 3 girls and 5 guys. Our group had the most no. of guys so we had an advantage against other groups...and we were the most enthu group which kept on winnning prizes, second, second and first! HARVO RULz! The most wackyiest and loudest group of all the 6 groups! We won treasure hunt, scavenger hunt and best dress! Whoo...winning feels good! Real good man!

On the first day, I had to do a forfeit for losing a game and had to wear a masking tape taped on my back that says: Kick Me! haha...quite amusing lah and this nice guy ( the first aid guy) came up to me and told me that someone had pasted something on my back and I told him that it was a forfeit and he kept quiet...haha he must be feeing quite pai sai! whaha...camp was really fun esp with the campfire, final clash, the games etc! ;P Really had tons of fun!

the beauty exposed ;