<body> Lost In Beauty-
...She's Beautiful

phil
dance dance dance for His glory...

...Beauty ProDucts

wish 1: healed from my injury
wish 2:Strength as I journey through this life
wish 3: fulfillment of joy

...Other beauties
Amos
Ben
Bokai
Carrina
Charlene
Cherlyne
Clare

Choon Yang
Eric
Eugene
Hui Yu
Irene
Jessica
Joelle
Jonk
Joel
Kelly
Meiling
Mei Sing
Milton
Ming Xuan
Rachel
Sarah
Simon
Sinyi
Talia
Terry
Wan Ting
Xu Bin
Yap min
Yi Qing
Zhi Yin

...EXIBITIONS



...BEAUTITALK


insert tagboard here
 

Friday, February 25, 2005


>Teardrops are falling down my cheeks.
>A rainbow appears from beneath the curtains of grey clouds.
>I looked up, I ponder and I wonder.
>I wonder if you notice that pretty rainbow up ahead.
>Though the clouds seems to thunder and the trees seems to falter
>The thought of seeing you only makes me grow stronger.
>But sometimes it is so hurt to be strong.
>To keep that cherry smile and light-heartedness.
>And not being able to have the courage to see you eye to eye.
>Or to even dare to open my mouth.
>To worry over that strange feeling that I might bump into you
>Or to see if I am not made a fool.
>Sometimes, I ponder whether you care.
>At times, I feel like throwing all that is in my care.
>But you still exist in my presence,
>Never earsed from my memory.
>I hated it, I disliked the feeling.
>I never wanted this thing to be part of me.
>I play hide and seek and found myself despairing
>To the state when I no longer believe that you are the one for me.

the beauty exposed ;