<body> Lost In Beauty-
...She's Beautiful

phil
dance dance dance for His glory...

...Beauty ProDucts

wish 1: healed from my injury
wish 2:Strength as I journey through this life
wish 3: fulfillment of joy

...Other beauties
Amos
Ben
Bokai
Carrina
Charlene
Cherlyne
Clare

Choon Yang
Eric
Eugene
Hui Yu
Irene
Jessica
Joelle
Jonk
Joel
Kelly
Meiling
Mei Sing
Milton
Ming Xuan
Rachel
Sarah
Simon
Sinyi
Talia
Terry
Wan Ting
Xu Bin
Yap min
Yi Qing
Zhi Yin

...EXIBITIONS



...BEAUTITALK


insert tagboard here
 

Wednesday, October 06, 2004


I hate this week...stressful-TOTALLY man...sometimes I wish that education do not exist...now dancing would be better, much better...I miss standing on my toes...wearing my shoes, leo and swaeating my body out. No wonder I seem to be putting on weight this week...hee...lalala

A lot of stuff has changed, things that change for a reason, things that changed for the better or for the worst...even I am unsure of...I really wonder...things are still the same...well at least I hope it is still the same...stubborn me...haha :)

I have been at bucks all week, drinking coffee, more and more caffeine deposited into my body...how rich the aroma is...and the place is nice to study in as week, lots of young people, lots od drama- I LIKE! haha...:D tml might be going there again...just two more papers...and the semester is over...how fast can it get?!! :P

the beauty exposed ;