<body> Lost In Beauty-
...She's Beautiful

phil
dance dance dance for His glory...

...Beauty ProDucts

wish 1: healed from my injury
wish 2:Strength as I journey through this life
wish 3: fulfillment of joy

...Other beauties
Amos
Ben
Bokai
Carrina
Charlene
Cherlyne
Clare

Choon Yang
Eric
Eugene
Hui Yu
Irene
Jessica
Joelle
Jonk
Joel
Kelly
Meiling
Mei Sing
Milton
Ming Xuan
Rachel
Sarah
Simon
Sinyi
Talia
Terry
Wan Ting
Xu Bin
Yap min
Yi Qing
Zhi Yin

...EXIBITIONS



...BEAUTITALK


insert tagboard here
 

Saturday, July 31, 2004


Aaaargh...can't believe that I did so badly for my subject quizzes! I practically failed half of the subject-maths :( u can't really blame me!!!, obc-I have no idea why I failed in the first place, I used to top the class in chemistry, and sfp-who would have thought F&N would be so difficult! Now I know why so many of my friends fail F&N in secondary school. I really have to sturdy really hard-mug for obc and sfp and practice really hard for maths. Next week will be my term test, and I am hoping that God will help me so I will pass all my subjects-well, if possible. (NO! nothing is impossible with God!)-yup yup! :)

Regarding celebration sunday last week, everything went smoothly-thank God and I hope I danced well for God! It was a really intimate and powerful atmosphere in the chapel, everyone was worshipping, the music was strumming behind me as I danced. I wanted to change my costume the last minute but it looked to exposing on stage so I had no choice but to wear the white dress that made me look so fat...ok maybe not fat but big-sized, like a pregnant women...haha and one of my friends, a fellow dancer said I look pretty in make-up...haha can you believe that?!!

Mum, Dad and Talia said the dance was excellent, but I doubt it, it could have been better and look more professional if I went en pointe'. Too bad my shoes were too soft which could not withstand the weight of my body on my ankle...I am going to get new shoes today-yeah! Chernise, my dearest friend...( we are almost lesbians...haha!) said I danced really well, and I looked really graceful on stage. Even her mum was smiling at me. She said I danced really well and she seems impressed...:) But it was not only me that was dancing physically on stage. I could feel the holy spirit dancing with me! It was supporting, surrouding and encouraging me to go on even when my feet ws tired and I was out of breath...it was a really special feeling...something that I had never felt before. Aunty Lucy said I did very well, even better during rehersals and she wanted me to dance next year-hmm...perhaps I will go en pointe' then. :) So my first solo performance was a success I guessed and I owe it all to God! For giving the opportunity to learn ballet since young and for giving me the talent to dance and feel the music! Thank you very much! And for all the wonderdful friends and performing opportunities that I have! Thank you very much! :)

the beauty exposed ;